Emergency Message Emergency Message

I bow to your mighty brainmeats.

This is a fantastic animation with the best voices. Have you considered applying for a job on IZFAS? Although I don't really approve of pairing IZ characters with fan characters, this still impeccable and true to the original style. Keep up the good work, sir!

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

Zim's not dead!

What an amazing job you guys did on this! The Zim was a bit off, but knowing how unique Richard Horvitz's voice is, that's understandable. The new IZFAS is working hard to continue this masterpiece of a cartoon. Thanks so much for getting this project started, you all have good brainmeats.

Depict1 Depict1

This is amazing.

Okay, this game was so entertaining and unique, so thank you so much. The secret ending was very creative, and even though it took me a while to figure out, I was still amazed when it ended. Just...bravo! I hope to see more like this from you.

a JtHM Game demo a JtHM Game demo

All around decent game.

Despite others' opinions on this game, I personally like the game. It's a clever idea, and fairly entertaining. I understand it is only a demo, so I look forward to a full version. I think the "suicide achieved" bit was the best, because you clearly show some impeccable pixeling skills.

IZFAS Theme IZFAS Theme

Another Kevin Manthei?

Dude, all of your Zimmy compositions are fantastic. I love the slight hint of the original theme in this one. The song may need a bit more kick to it, but that is easily fixed, I suppose. It's a pleasure working with you. (Shh, don't tell no one, I'm the voice of Tak for IZFAS.)

Jealous Guy Jealous Guy

This makes me smile.

Seriously, this is an amazing piece, and I'm so glad it got to be on the front page so I could see it. Thank you for making this.